HR Direct Services Representative - Part-Time - Limited Brands - Reynoldsbu
Job ID: 31502-A
Reynoldsburg, OH, USA
Responsible for answering benefit and payroll questions and supporting associate with personal and job-related transactions.
o Answer benefit and payroll questions
o Assist associates and managers calling HR Direct to complete Personal data, Job data and Benefit-related transactions in PeopleSoft
o Provide 1st level functional support to associates and managers using the PeopleSoft web application on-line or using the automated IVR phone application to complete their transactions.
- Answer benefit and payroll questions
- Respond to calls transferred from the IVR to assist associates and managers with benefits inquiries and ESS/MSS transactions
- Input appropriate data into the core application of PeopleSoft to complete benefit data transactions that cannot be completed through ESS or MSS
- Coordinate with other functional groups within HRDirect as necessary
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers
- Provide first level functional support to callers needing assistance with ESS and MSS
- Provide first level functional support to store managers entering HR data transactions through the POS.
- Assist with HR and PR data transactions and inquiries
- Document all calls in HRDirect call tracking system
- Engage Service Coordination Supervisor for issue resolution as needed
Note: Scheduled hours will be Monday - Friday between the hours of 11 am to 5 pm. However, we are looking for a candidate that is flexible in hours. Note: This is a part-time opportunity.
- 1-2 years HR, payroll and benefits administration experience
- 1-2 years Service Center environment experience
- 1-2 years PeopleSoft experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work in a team environment to achieve goals
- Fluency in Spanish or French preferred; verbal and written