Delivers a best-in-class, captivating, branded customer experience that builds loyalty and enables consistent sales and profit growth.Job Responsibilities Overview
• Supports a customer-centric culture, where the full energy and activity of
the store team are focused on delivering highly satisfying customer
• Builds customer loyalty by converting customer relationship marketing and
• Maintains awareness of all sales, promotions and applicable ringing
• Displays general product knowledge of all categories
• Understands and adheres to brand standards
• Maintains an awareness of loss prevention by fostering a culture of honesty
and connecting the link between customer service and shrinkQualifications
• Possesses and demonstrates a genuine desire to provide excellent customer
service to both internal and external customers
• Demonstrates ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and
remaining flexible to the needs of the business
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Flexibility to work varying shifts, including nights and weekendsHow to Apply:
• Download an application
• Continental United States, click here
• Hawaii, click here
• Print and complete the application.
• Return your completed application to a Bath & Body Works store where you
wish to work.
• For help finding nearby stores, use our store locator
Bath and Body Works is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Must be 18 or older to apply. Applicants applying for a position in San Francisco.