For users of this website in Ireland, for the purpose of the Data Protection Acts 1998 and 2003, the data controller is L Brands Fashion Retail Ireland Limited with its registered office at One Spencer Dock, North Wall Quay, Dublin 1. L Brands Fashion Retail Ireland Limited is a subsidiary of L Brands Inc.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED AND HOW IS IT USED?
We collect personal information directly from you in order to evaluate you for a position at any of our brands’ stores or facilities and, if hired, to create your employment file and establish your employment relationship. Examples of the information we collect include name, address, telephone number(s), mobile phone number, email address, work experience, educational history, your resume, references, job preferences/interests, language skills, emergency contact information (names and phone numbers), bank information (name, branch name, code, account number, etc.), citizenship information (status, country, passport number), and other information that helps us evaluate your potential employment or, if hired, begin employment with us. If you register on our website, we also collect a username and password that you choose.
The information you submit is used to evaluate your suitability for employment, obtain additional information from third parties for this evaluation, to set up your requested job alerts and send you email updates about jobs that match your skills and interests, contact you about prospective employment or other positions we think may interest you, and, if hired, begin employment.
We might contact you to obtain additional identifying information to complete the application process. If you are offered employment, we may also ask you to provide certain personal information required to complete the onboarding process for the role which you have been offered. For example, we may also collect social security number (or local equivalent), bank account numbers, dependent personal information, marital status, gender, date of birth, and emergency contact information.
WHAT INFORMATION IS OBSERVED OR COLLECTED THROUGH TECHNOLOGY AND HOW IS IT USED?
- Navigational Information. When you visit this website, we and our third-party service providers may collect navigational information, such as browser type and version, operating system, service-provider identification, IP address, the site from which you came, and the site to which you navigate.
- Cookies and Similar Technology. To better understand how you interact with our website, we and our third-party service providers may collect information using cookies, clear gifs (also known as web beacons or web bugs) and similar technologies. A cookie is a small amount of data that’s stored by your web browser on your device. A clear gif is a nearly invisible pixel-sized graphic image on a web page, web-based document or email message. In addition to cookies and clear gifs, we may also use device identifiers, web storage and other technologies to collect information about your interactions with our content and website. The information we and our third party service providers collect through cookies, clear gifs and similar technology includes your interactions with our website; the time of your visit to our website, and confirmation of when you open email from us, including the time you open the email and whether you click on any links in the email. For more information, please see our Cookies Policy.
- Use of Information Observed or Collected Through Technology. We and our third-party service providers use navigational information and information collected through cookies or similar technology for things like: determining which parts of the website are most visited; monitoring the effectiveness of the website; detecting difficulties visitors may experience in accessing the website; and associating the information with your personal information if you provide it. This allows us to improve our visitor’s experience by recognizing and delivering more of the desired information and resolving access issues. For more information, please see our Cookies Policy.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE SHARE WITH THIRD PARTIES (OR WHAT INFORMATION MAY THEY ACCESS BECAUSE OF THE SERVICES THEY PROVIDE TO US)?
We may transfer your personal information to third-party service providers (including affiliates) who help us with some of our hiring processes, which may include hosting this website, collecting and then evaluating your application. L Brands will diligently choose such third party service providers and ensure that they adopt adequate technical and organizational security measures to safeguard your personal information.
In addition, it may be necessary to disclose specific information about you to regulatory bodies, government agencies and other third parties as required or permitted by applicable law. In addition, we reserve the right to disclose and/or transfer your personal information to a third party in the event of a purchase, sale (including a liquidation, realization, foreclosure or repossession), lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, transfer, conveyance or financing of all or any portion of our business, assets or shares, including in connection with a prospective business transaction.
WHERE IS THIS INFORMATION STORED?
WHAT CHOICES DO YOU HAVE OVER HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED?
VP Human Resources
L Brands, Inc.
Three Limited Parkway
Columbus, OH 43230
We may, however, retain your personal data for a period of time as may be necessary in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, for the purpose of obtaining legal advice or for establishing, exercising or defending legal rights or as may otherwise be required by law.
- Job Alert Emails: If you would like to stop receiving job alert emails, you may follow the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each email. Opting out of these emails will not stop operational or transactional messages such as emails related to submitted applications, password-reset, or account related information, and will not remove you from any of our brands’ marketing lists. We will always give you the opportunity to opt-out (or unsubscribe) in the future from any marketing or promotional emails we may occasionally send. You may change your preferences at any time and this option is provided in the promotional e-mail you receive or can be done by contacting us directly at the addresses below.
- Cookies: Your browser may offer the ability to block or delete cookies from your device. Simply follow your browser’s instructions on how to block and clear cookies.
HOW MAY YOU UPDATE OR ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We prefer to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date. If you need to revise the personal information you have provided when applying for a position, please login in to your account to make the changes or contact us at the address above.
You generally have the right to access, update, correct any inaccuracies in, block and/or request deletion of your personal information, subject to applicable law. Please send your written request to the mailing address provided under “What if You Have Questions or Concerns?” below. In your written request, please include your name, postal and email address and phone number so that we may verify whether we have any personal information about you.
WHEN WAS THIS POLICY LAST UPDATED?
HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION SECURED?
We employ policies, procedures, technologies, and access controls in an effort to safeguard the personal information in our custody and control, and our employees are advised of the importance of confidentiality and we expect the same standards from our service providers. While we have implemented these security measures, you should be aware that 100% security is not always possible.
If you have registered on our website, your online access to certain of your personal information may be protected with a password you select. We strongly recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone. We will never ask you for your password in any unsolicited communication (such as letters, phone calls or email messages).
WHAT IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?
Vice President, Privacy
Legal & Compliance Services
L Brands, Inc.
Three Limited Parkway
Columbus, OH 43230