For users of this Website in Ireland, for the purpose of the Data Protection Acts 1998 and 2003, the data controller is L Brands Fashion Retail Ireland Limited with its registered office at One Spencer Dock, North Wall Quay, Dublin 1. L Brands Fashion Retail Ireland Limited is a subsidiary of L Brands, Inc.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you are happy with any changes.
- What is a cookie?
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration, to report aggregate information to our advertisers, to record session information and/or to assist you in browsing the Website. This may in some instances only be statistical data about how you browse the Website.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your usage of the Website by using a cookie file, in order to help us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
- to store information about your preferences, and to allow us to customise the Website according to your individual interests. We can take you straight back to the same location when you visit again.
- to manage login and “remember me” functionality.
- to estimate user numbers and patterns and recognise when you return to the Website.
- to store temporary information when you are browsing the Website such as goods and services you are browsing and who you are logged in as.
- to identify who (if anyone) referred you to the Website. This would be a comparison website’s name and helps us to identify how successful our marketing is.
- Which cookies do we use?
The following are the cookies we use on the Website:
|Name of Cookie||Purpose of Cookie|
|Manage the login feature in the jobs section of the Website.|
|Used in the jobs section of the Website to enable the “remember me” functionality within the log in process.|
|messageClosed||Used to remember if the visitor has closed the system message already. It stops the same message from showing up on every page.|
|Used in the job section of the Website for internal reporting.|
|Used on all pages of the Website. Google analytics: to collect information about how visitors use the Website. The Cookies used by this product collect information in an anonymous form and are used by many different websites. If you wish to opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, please visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.|
- Managing Cookies Usage
- You can find out how to do this for your particular browser by clicking “help” on your browser’s menu or by visiting allaboutcookies.org.